1. Brush your teeth twice a day.
2. Use fluoride toothpaste to strengthen teeth enamel and kill bacteria.
3. Drink plenty of water to keep the mouth moist and remove food particles from the teeth surfaces.
4. Rinse with mouthwash after brushing your teeth to kill bacteria in the mouth and reduce bad breath odor.
5. Visit your dentist regularly for check-ups and professional cleanings, which can help prevent tooth decay, gum disease, or other oral health problems that could lead to more serious health complications in the future.”
Are you following above all?